- Product Description
2023 Kangaroo 1oz Gold Coin
- Mint sealed 1oz Gold bullion coin.
- Included individual air tight coin casing.
- Recognized world wide.
- Denomination (Face Value) $ 100.
- % Purity / Finess 99.99 (Guaranteed by Government).
- Gross weight in grams (g) 31.112 (1 Troy Ounce)
- Thickness in millimeters (mm) 2.80. Diameter in millimeters (mm) 32.60.
- Legal tender status under the Australian Currency Act 1965.
- Obverse: Portrays Jody Clark likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, as well as the coin’s monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Portrays a kangaroo and its joey bounding across a flat, grassy plain with hillocks on the horizon. The design also incorporates the inscription "Australian Kangaroo," The Perth Mint's traditional "P" mint mark, the 2023 year-date, and the weight and purity. The reverse of this 1 oz coin also includes a security feature in the form of a micro-laser engraved letter within each coins' inscription which is only detectable under a magnifying glass.
The 2023 design portrays a kangaroo looking over its shoulder with a eucalyptus tree and grass trees in the background. The design incorporates the inscription ‘KANGAROO’, The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark, the 2023 year-date and the coin’s weight and purity.
Write Your Own Review
All domestic orders are dispatched within 2 business days of receiving cleared funds.
All international orders are delivered by FEDEX only.