- Product Description
1oz Lunar OX 2021 Gold Coin
- Mint sealed 1oz Gold bullion coin.
- Included individual air tight coin casing.
- Recognized world wide.
- % Purity / Finess 99.9 (Guaranteed by Government).
- Gross weight in grams (g) 31.112 (1 Troy Ounce)
- Thickness in millimeters (mm) 2.50. Diameter in millimeters (mm) 39.34.
- Annual mintage limited to 30,000.
- Legal tender status under the Australian Currency Act 1965.
NOTE: A FULL ROLL OF 1 oz COINS COMES IN A SLEEVE OF 20 and 100 in a sealed Perth Mint Tray Box
These magnificent gold coinscelebrate the Year of the Ox, the second of twelve animals associated with the ancient Chinese lunar calendar.
Those born under the sign of the Chinese lunar ox in 2021, 2009, 1997, 1985, 1973 and every 12thpreceding year, are said to be kind, intelligent, honest and reliable. Admired for their strong work ethic, logical mindset and calm demeanour, they are recognised as great leaders.
The coin’s reverse portrays a stylised representation of an ox among bamboo stalks. Also included in the design is the Chinese character for ‘ox’, the inscription ‘OX 2021’ and The Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mintmark.The obverse of the coin depicts the Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the weight and fineness, and the monetary denomination.
Write Your Own Review
All domestic orders are dispatched within 2 business days of receiving cleared funds.
All international orders are delivered by FEDEX only.