- Product Description
1oz Silver Emu 2023 Perth Mint Coin
1 oz coins (rolls of 20)
- Government guaranteed weight & purity
- Australian legal tender status.
- Internationally renowed and recognised
- Denomination - Face Value is $1
- Purity / Finess 99.9% (Govt guaranteed)
- Gross weght in grams (g) 31.35
The coin portrays an adult emu watching over its three young chicks in an arid outback environment. The inscription ‘AUSTRALIAN EMU’, The Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mintmark, the 2023 year-date and the coin’s weight and purity are also included in the design.
Also included in the design is the inscription ‘AUSTRALIAN EMU’, The Perth Mint ‘P’ mintmark, and the coin’s weight, purity and year-date.
Issued as legal tender under the Australian Currency Act 1965, the coin bears the Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and its denomination on the obverse.
This coin has a maximum mintage of 30,000.
Write Your Own Review
All domestic orders are dispatched within 2 business days of receiving cleared funds.
All international orders are delivered by FEDEX only.