- Product Description
1oz Silver Emu 2022 Perth Mint Coin
1 oz coins (rolls of 20)
- Government guaranteed weight & purity
- Australian legal tender status.
- Internationally renowed and recognised
- Denomination - Face Value is $1
- Purity / Finess 99.9% (Govt guaranteed)
- Gross weght in grams (g) 31.35
The coin portrays an emu keeping a watchful presence over her young offspring. The birds’ protective plumage, essential for their ability to survive extreme changes of temperature in the outback, is represented in extraordinary detail.
Also included in the design is the inscription ‘AUSTRALIAN EMU’, The Perth Mint ‘P’ mintmark, and the coin’s weight, purity and year-date.
Issued as legal tender under the Australian Currency Act 1965, the coin bears the Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and its denomination on the obverse.
This coin has a maximum mintage of 30,000.
Write Your Own Review
All domestic orders are dispatched within 2 business days of receiving cleared funds.
All international orders are delivered by FEDEX only.