- Product Description
1oz Perth Mint Gold Emu Bullion Coin
The new 2018 Gold Emu Coin by Perth Mint - New Design
- 1 oz coins (Individualy mint sealed capsules)
- Limited mintage of only 5000
- Government guaranteed weight & purity
- Australian legal tender status.
- Internationally renowed and recognised
- Denomination - Face Value is $100
- Purity / Finess 99.9% (Govt guaranteed)
- Gross weght in grams (g) 31.15
NOTE: A FULL ROLL OF 1 oz COINS COMES IN A SLEEVE OF 20 and 100 in a sealed Perth Mint Tray Box.
Following the success of the Silver Emu coins released earlier this Year. Perth Mint have now minted a Gold Version of the very popular Emu design coin. Maximum MIntage of the coin is 5000, putting it as one of the most collectible bullion coin ever issued by Perth Mint. Sure to sell out fast. The coin is exclusive to Bullion Money in Australia.
The Australian Emu is a large flightless bird that can trot great distances. Although emus have feathers, they cannot fly because their wings are too small. Emus are found throughout Australia in almost all habitat types and they feed mainly on grass flowers, seeds and insects. The emu is the second-largest living bird by height, after the Ostrich.
All coins are presented in protective acrylic capsules.
Write Your Own Review
All domestic orders are dispatched within 2 business days of receiving cleared funds.
All international orders are delivered by FEDEX only.