- Product Description
1oz Lunar Tiger 2022 Gold Coin
- Mint sealed 1oz Gold bullion coin.
- Included individual air tight coin casing.
- Recognized world wide.
- % Purity / Finess 99.9 (Guaranteed by Government).
- Gross weight in grams (g) 31.112 (1 Troy Ounce)
- Thickness in millimeters (mm) 2.50. Diameter in millimeters (mm) 39.34.
- Annual mintage limited to 30,000.
- Legal tender status under the Australian Currency Act 1965.
NOTE: A FULL ROLL OF 1 oz COINS COMES IN A SLEEVE OF 20 and 100 in a sealed Perth Mint Tray Box
Product DetailsThese magnificent Gold coins celebrate the Year of the Tiger, the third of twelve animals associated with the ancient Chinese lunar calendar. Celebrate the year 2022 with this impressive 1 oz Gold coin!Lunar Year of the Tiger
Perth Mint's Australian Lunar Series III collection continues the rich tradition of minting spectacular bullion coins by portraying animal themes from the Chinese Lunar calendar. The reverse design changes each year based on the Chinese lunar calendar, and the 2022 reverse celebrates the Year of the Tiger. Those born under the sign of the Chinese lunar Tiger in 2022, 2010, 1998, 1986, 1974, and every 12th preceding year are said to be natural leaders, blessed with courage, charm, and confidence. Tigers are seen as guardians of children in Chinese culture, and are a symbol of bravery.
Write Your Own Review
All domestic orders are dispatched within 2 business days of receiving cleared funds.
All international orders are delivered by FEDEX only.