- Product Description
2oz Lunar Tiger Silver Coin
Product DetailsThese magnificent Silver coins celebrate the year 2022 as the Year of the Tiger and the third release in Perth's Lunar Series III.
These beautiful Silver coins celebrate the Year of the Tiger, the third animal in the 12-year cycle of the Chinese zodiac, and are a part of the Perth's Silver Lunar Series III. A landmark coin series of the highest regard, the Perth Lunars package beautiful designs, limited mintages and universal appeal all in one program.Coin Highlights:
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Portrays the Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, surrounded by the date, face value Silver weight and purity.
- Reverse: Portrays a tiger cub following its proud and protective parent across rocky terrain featuring ferns and bamboo. Also included in the design is the Chinese character for "ox", the inscription "TIGER 2022" and The Perth Mint's "P" mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Write Your Own Review
All domestic orders are dispatched within 2 business days of receiving cleared funds.
All international orders are delivered by FEDEX only.