- Product Description
2oz Lunar Dragon 2012 Gold Coin
These striking 2012 2 oz Gold coins, produced by Perth Mint, celebrate the Year of the Dragon and are dated to commemorate the event. The Year of the Dragon only comes around once every 12 years, so this design is not likely to be seen again.
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the Gold purity and face value.
- Reverse: Depicts a traditional Chinese dragon, a long, scaled, serpentine creature with four legs, and a ‘pearl of wisdom’. The Chinese character for ‘dragon’ and the inscription ‘Year of the Dragon’ also appear in the design with the Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Write Your Own Review
All domestic orders are dispatched within 2 business days of receiving cleared funds.
All international orders are delivered by FEDEX only.