- Product Description
2022 Kangaroo 1oz Gold Coin
- Mint sealed 1oz Gold bullion coin.
- Included individual air tight coin casing.
- Recognized world wide.
- Denomination (Face Value) $ 100.
- % Purity / Finess 99.99 (Guaranteed by Government).
- Gross weight in grams (g) 31.112 (1 Troy Ounce)
- Thickness in millimeters (mm) 2.80. Diameter in millimeters (mm) 32.60.
- Annual mintage limited to 350,000.
- Legal tender status under the Australian Currency Act 1965.
- Obverse: Portrays Jody Clark likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, as well as the coin’s monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Portrays a kangaroo and its joey bounding across a flat, grassy plain with hillocks on the horizon. The design also incorporates the inscription "Australian Kangaroo," The Perth Mint's traditional "P" mint mark, the 2022 year-date, and the weight and purity. The reverse of this 1 oz coin also includes a security feature in the form of a micro-laser engraved letter within each coins' inscription which is only detectable under a magnifying glass.
The coins are delivered sealed in individual plastic capsules to protect them while being handled rubbing against each other in storage. Bounce some of these into your shopping cart today!
Write Your Own Review
All domestic orders are dispatched within 2 business days of receiving cleared funds.
All international orders are delivered by FEDEX only.