- Product Description
2021 Kangaroo 1 oz Gold Coin
- Mint sealed 1oz Gold bullion coin.
- Included individual air tight coin casing.
- Recognized world wide.
- Denomination (Face Value) $ 100.
- % Purity / Finess 99.99 (Guaranteed by Government).
- Gross weight in grams (g) 31.112 (1 Troy Ounce)
- Thickness in millimeters (mm) 2.80. Diameter in millimeters (mm) 32.60.
- Annual mintage limited to 350,000.
- Legal tender status under the Australian Currency Act 1965.
The reverse of each small gold coin portrays a crouching kangaroo with Waratah and Kangaroo Paw native Australian plants in the background. The reverse of the 1 kilo coin portrays the classic artistry of a bounding red kangaroo surrounded by rays of sunlight.
Each coin design also incorporates the inscription ‘AUSTRALIAN KANGAROO’, The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark, the 2021 year-date, and the weight and purity.
The Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination are shown on the obverse of each coin.
The coins are delivered sealed in individual plastic capsules to protect them while being handled rubbing against each other in storage. Bounce some of these into your shopping cart today!
Write Your Own Review
All domestic orders are dispatched within 2 business days of receiving cleared funds.
All international orders are delivered by FEDEX only.