- Product Description
2017 Kangaroo 1 oz Gold Coin
- Mint sealed 1oz Gold bullion coin.
- Included individual air tight coin casing.
- Recognized world wide.
- Denomination (Face Value) $ 100.
- % Purity / Finess 99.99 (Guaranteed by Government).
- Gross weight in grams (g) 31.112 (1 Troy Ounce)
- Thickness in millimeters (mm) 2.80. Diameter in millimeters (mm) 32.60.
- Annual mintage limited to 350,000.
- Legal tender status under the Australian Currency Act 1965.
2017 Gold Kangaroo coins - 1 kangaroo with a shadow etched in matt gold finish with the Australian outback highlighted in the background.
The 2016 Kangaroo Nugget 1 Oz Gold Coin by The Perth Mint pictures a kangaroo crossing the Australian outback highlighted with a typical rural scene. The obverse bears the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and monetary denomination (A$100).
A marsupial from the family Macropodidae (macropods, meaning 'large foot'), the kangaroo is native to Australia and one of the most iconic Australian animals. Kangaroos are featured on the Australian Coat of Arms, on many of Australia’s coins (circulating and non-circulating, current and historical), on the tails of the famous QANTAS aircraft and are often used as sporting icons or mascots.
The coins are delivered sealed in individual plastic capsules to protect them while being handled rubbing against each other in storage. Bounce some of these into your shopping cart today!
Write Your Own Review
All domestic orders are dispatched within 2 business days of receiving cleared funds.
All international orders are delivered by FEDEX only.