- Product Description
2014 Lunar Horse Silver 1oz Coin
2014 1 oz Luanr Horse Silver coin by The Perth Mint, Australia.
- 1 oz coins (Individualy mint sealed capsules)
- Limited mintage silver investment coin
- Government guaranteed weight & purity
- Australian legal tender status.
- Internationally renowed and recognised
- Denomination - Face Value is $1
- Purity / Finess 99.9% (Govt guaranteed)
- Gross weght in grams (g) 31.35
The limited mintage of 300,000 1oz Bullion lunar Horse coins are sure to be one of the most popular coins in the world for investors and collectors. Previous lunar releases have been sold out quickly and these 2014 horse bullion coins will follow suit.
Each coin’s reverse depicts two horses standing within a stylised Chinese landscape. The Chinese symbol for horse and the inscription "Year of the Horse" also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark.
The Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2014 year-date and the monetary denomination are shown on the obverse of each coin.
All coins are presented in protective acrylic capsules.
Write Your Own Review
All domestic orders are dispatched within 2 business days of receiving cleared funds.
All international orders are delivered by FEDEX only.