- Product Description
2002 Lunar Horse Gold 1oz Coin Series 1
All Series 1 coins sold out at the Perth Mint very quickly. These coins are becoming more difficult to obtain. The Lunar Horse Gold Series 1 cons is in Mint Condition
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2002 year-date and monetary denomination are shown on the obverse of each coin.
- Reverse: Each coin’s reverse depicts a horse trotting. The Chinese character for “Horse” and the inscription “Year of the Horse” also appear in the design with the Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Write Your Own Review
All domestic orders are dispatched within 2 business days of receiving cleared funds.
All international orders are delivered by FEDEX only.