- Product Description
1oz Silver Wedge Tail 2016 Coin
On the reverse of the 2016 Australian Wedge Tail Eagle Silver Coin is the image of a Wedge Tail Eagle perched on the tip of a broken branch in a tree. With its wings at its sides, the eagle peers out over the landscape around it to seek out prey. The design is simple and clean, with engravings around the rim reading Australian Wedge Tail Eagle and 2016 1 oz .999 Silver, and includes a P mint mark from the Perth Mint.
Struck from 99.99% pure silver, issued as Australian legal tender and restricted to a worldwide mintage of just 50,000, the superb new coin represents an exceptional opportunity for anyone in search of high quality silver investments.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver in Proof finish.
- Comes in original protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Shows the right profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a Wedge-Tailed Eagle perched on a tree branch. The design also features the inscription "AUSTRALIAN WEDGE-TAILED EAGLE," “2016 1 OZ 999 SILVER” and The Perth Mint’s "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Write Your Own Review
All domestic orders are dispatched within 2 business days of receiving cleared funds.
All international orders are delivered by FEDEX only.