- Product Description
1oz Lunar Pig 2019 Gold Coin
- Mint sealed 1oz Gold bullion coin.
- Included individual air tight coin casing.
- Recognized world wide.
- % Purity / Finess 99.9 (Guaranteed by Government).
- Gross weight in grams (g) 31.112 (1 Troy Ounce)
- Thickness in millimeters (mm) 2.50. Diameter in millimeters (mm) 39.34.
- Annual mintage limited to 30,000.
- Legal tender status under the Australian Currency Act 1965.
NOTE: A FULL ROLL OF 1 oz COINS COMES IN A SLEEVE OF 20 and 100 in a sealed Perth Mint Tray Box
These magnificent gold coins celebrate the Year ofthe Pig, one of 12 animals associated with the ancient Chinese lunar calendar.
The birth dates for people ruled by the Chinese Lunar Pig include 1922, 1934, 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006 and 2018. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be loyal, amiable, kind and friendly.
The reverse of each coin features a representation of a domesticated or pet pig, which are typically pink with black markings, amid stylised rocks and foliage including a peony flower. The Chinese character for ‘pig’ and the inscription ‘Year of the Pig’ also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark.
The Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2019 year-date, the monetary denomination, and the weight and fineness are shown on the obverse of each coin.
Write Your Own Review
All domestic orders are dispatched within 2 business days of receiving cleared funds.
All international orders are delivered by FEDEX only.