- Product Description
1oz 2014 Great Britain Year of the Horse
The Royal Mint has launched a series of Lunar coins that lend a unique British angle to an ancient tradition. The 1 oz Silver Lunar Year of the Horse coins, in Brilliant Uncirculated condition, are a first for The Royal Mint.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Displays the fifth effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 2 pounds.
- Reverse: Features a dynamic galloping horse design, along with the year of issue, weight and purity. The stunning design was produced by British Chinese artist and printmaker, Wuon-Gean Ho.
- Official legal tender backed by British government.
Write Your Own Review
All domestic orders are dispatched within 2 business days of receiving cleared funds.
All international orders are delivered by FEDEX only.