- Product Description
1kg 2012 Year of the Dragon Silver Gemstone Edition (Red Ruby) - Series II
PRODUCT DETAILSThe 2012 Silver Colorized Lunar Year of the Dragon features a traditional Chinese dragon, a long, scaled, serpentine creature with four legs, and the Chinese character for "dragon." This colorized dragon has a ruby inset in one of its eyes.
- Contains 32.15 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- This coin comes in a display box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: A beautiful dragon is shown. The Perth Mint of Australia employs its own proprietary colorization technology, in which the color is actually sealed onto the coin. The vibrant hues and precise execution of the technology create a stunning, full-color portrait on each coin.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
- Mintage of 5,000 coins.
Write Your Own Review
All domestic orders are dispatched within 2 business days of receiving cleared funds.
All international orders are delivered by FEDEX only.