- Product Description
10oz Lunar Dog 2018 Silver Coin
These larger-sized Silver coins celebrate the Year of the Dog, the tenth animal in the 12-year cycle of the Chinese zodiac. The Perth Mint combines .999 fine Silver quality with a unique design, creating both investment and collectible appeal.
- Contains 10 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, surrounded by the date, face value and Silver weight and purity.
- Reverse: Each coin’s reverse depicts a German Shepherd dog and pup lying in grass with Chinese peony flowers in the background. The design also incorporates the Chinese character for ‘dog’, the inscription ‘Year of the Dog’ and The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Write Your Own Review
All domestic orders are dispatched within 2 business days of receiving cleared funds.
All international orders are delivered by FEDEX only.