- Product Description
1oz Lunar Dog 2018 Gold Coin
- Mint sealed 1oz Gold bullion coin.
- Included individual air tight coin casing.
- Recognized world wide.
- % Purity / Finess 99.9 (Guaranteed by Government).
- Gross weight in grams (g) 31.112 (1 Troy Ounce)
- Thickness in millimeters (mm) 2.50. Diameter in millimeters (mm) 39.34.
- Annual mintage limited to 30,000.
- Legal tender status under the Australian Currency Act 1965.
NOTE: A FULL ROLL OF 1 oz COINS COMES IN A SLEEVE OF 20 and 100 in a sealed Perth Mint Tray Box
These magnificent gold coins celebrate the Year ofthe Dog, one of 12 animals associated with the ancient Chinese lunar calendar.
The birth dates for people ruled by the Chinese Lunar dog include 1922, 1934, 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006 and 2018. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be loyal, amiable, kind and friendly.
The reverse of each coin depicts a Labrador Retriever on rocks and featuring a stylised pine tree in the background. The design also incorporates the Chinese character for ‘dog’, the inscription ‘Year of the Dog’ and The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark. The Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2018 year-date and the monetary denomination are shown on the obverse of each coin.
Write Your Own Review
All domestic orders are dispatched within 2 business days of receiving cleared funds.
All international orders are delivered by FEDEX only.